1. Read A Book with a color in the title (red, blue, black Ect.).
2. Read A Book with a number in the title (1, 2, 3, etc.).
3. Read A Book with the book Love in the title.
4. Read a Book with a type of Candy in the title (chocolate, bon bons, etc.)
5. Read a Book with an animal in the title (dog, horse, cat, etc,)
6. Read the Book that has been on your TBR pile the longest?
7. Take 10 titles off you TBR Pile (minus the one above if you do it) and put the titles of each on a piece of paper. Then put in hat scramble them up and pick one out. Read that book.
8. Read a Mystery Book.
9. Read a Book with a winter word in the title (snow, ice, sleet, cold, etc.)10. Read a Book where an African-American is the main character. (February is African American history month)
10 Point Tasks
1. Read a Non-fiction book.
2. Read a Book with January, February, or March in the title.
3. Read a Book whose title contains a body part (heart, toe, finger, etc.)
4. Read a Book by an author you have never read before.
5. Read a Romance Novel
6. Read a Historical Fiction Book.
7. Read a book with the name of a city, country, continent in the title.
8. Read a Book about music
9. Read a book about a celebrity
10. Read a Young adult book.
15 Point Tasks
1. Read a book with an occupation in the title.
2. Read a book that you have already seen the movie for.
3. Read a banned book.
4. Read a Book written by an African-American Author
5. Read a Fiction or Non-fiction book about a politician or politics
6. Read a book in a series and the one that follows it.
7. Read a book from the 1001 books list.
8. Read a book from a bestsellers list.
9. Read a Fiction or Non-fiction book about Football, Basketball, or Hockey.
10. Read a book you read in High School.
25 Point Tasks
1. Read a book and then watch the movie
2. Read a Book than cook a meal inspired by it.
3. Read a book over 700 pages.