1. Anyone can participate and can join in at anytime after January 1st and before March 31st.
2. Each individual can set their own goal as to how many points they think they can earn in that time and if they want to they can reward themselves. The top 3 point earners will get to choose the 25 point tasks for the next challenge.
3. Each task counts for points only once and the same book can not be used for two categories.
4. Re-reads count (unless otherwise stated).
5. If you have at least 50% of a book you started prior to the beginning of the current challenge it may be counted towards your point total (if it meets the criteria for one the tasks).
6. Small adjustments can be made to the categories but try to stick as close to the task as possible...if you aren't sure feel free to ask.
7. In general small books (I'd say 100 pages or less) like children's books should be used sparingly and only for the 5 point tasks.
8. Audiobooks can be used to complete any of the tasks unless otherwise noted.
9. It's fine to change your mind about which books you plan to use for which task at any point.
10. Other than that just have fun and post what you are reading and your point totals...